Senior DevSecOps Engineer
The RealReal information security team is looking for a Senior DevSecOps engineer to be part of a growing team and assist in the build out of key product security capabilities. This role encompasses the implementation and subsequent maturing of product security for The RealReals Global Information Security program. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an individual who is looking for an opportunity in the product security arena and wishes to grow within the organization and the thriving retail industry.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Evaluate and integrate external SDK’s and API's based on solution requirements
- and Scrum Frameworks
- Experience with cloud based data protection, database and load balancing.
- Experience with docker and automated server deployment.
- Solid understanding of application security practices, API development, OAuth authentication , security unit testing and CI/CD.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with cross-platform system integration and hybrid apps.
- Experience with AWS services and AWS SDK.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid ability to automate using programming languages (Preferably Python)
- Build and maintain tools for our cyber solution deployment, system monitoring and cloud operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve cyber issues in our dev, stage, and production environments
- Design, build and enhance system security and implement data protection features in the SDLC stage.
- Ability to manage secrets management platforms (Vault) and understanding of SSL cert management
- Strong experience in devising and understanding CI/CD workflows to integrate application scanning solutions.
- Strong experience with IaaS (Terraform) and development within AWS.
- Strong experience in Kubernetes and securing container workloads.
- Strong communication and documentation skills with experience briefing executives and senior leadership.
- Review and plan infrastructure changes and new builds to comply with security requirements
- Participate in incident response, triage, and investigation/remediation of infrastructure issues
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to provide support during nontraditional working hours or work in an on-call fashion
What You Bring To The Role
- 5+ years of experience with system security and DevOps
- Understanding of Agile
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs