Azure Security Engineer
Security is for all.
Companies big and small thrive when data is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all.
What you’ll do
The Azure Security Engineer will join an information security team with highly skilled, collaborative practitioners using the latest tools working to bring information security to the next level across the technical and cultural environment. You will influence conversations and implement technical decisions at a strategic level.
- Work with a variety of security efforts that span application and network level initiatives.
- Contribute to cloud product roadmap, which includes Logging, Monitoring, Containerization, Alerting, Secrets Management, and Artifactory
- Guide bulk application transfers into the cloud, containerization of applications, and deployment of applications to cloud environments.
- Drive collaboration with other teams to engineer and manage the monitoring infrastructure, from data collection to archiving.
- Integrate Hashicorp Vault Enterprise workflows with Kubernetes, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting in client’s enterprise cloud services
- Work within a cross-functional team of engineers to specify, design, develop, test, and implement cloud services and solutions
- Develop cloud solutions and assist in implementations regarding DevOps, SRE, and Cloud Architecture.
- Automate routine cloud deployment, administration, and monitoring tasks
- Document tooling for use by engineers in the development, deployment, and operation of their services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent technical work experience
- 5+ years experience supporting cloud-based solutions in Azure
- 2+ years experience orchestrating/managing container resources (Kubernetes)
- 2+ years experience building and managing cloud monitoring infrastructure (Splunk, Grafana, or similar)
- 2+ years experience with enterprise secrets management tools, such as Vault Enterprise
- Experience working within multiple subscription cloud environments
- Experience using infrastructure as code (IaC) to manage cloud resources
- Significant experience in a client-facing consulting capacity with noteworthy self-awareness of communication and perception working at all levels of the organization from engineering to business strategy.
- Ability to both work independently with minimal direction and to collaborate effectively with local and remote teams with a strong customer focus.
- Relevant professional security and cloud certifications, such as CISSP, CCSP, or similar.
- Experience across various Azure security services and tools, including Sentinel, Azure Policy, Security Center, etc
- Experience working within at least one other major cloud service provider
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.
- We like to give back with an annual education package to boost growing your career.
- Health care coverage for you. This includes medical, dental, vision and pharmaceutical coverage. Kalles Group pays a percentage of the premium for the plan with the remainder being deducted from your paycheck each month. There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (to be utilized as vacation or sick time)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (e.g., medical, dental, etc.) are subject to change. When possible, advance notice will be provided regarding any changes. Offers are subject to any, and all, required background and screening checks requested by Kalles Group or our client.
401K and life insurance benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs