Jr. Security Analyst / Incident Response
New York, New York, United States
Exciting Jr. Security Analyst / Incident Response, 6 months contract, opportunity in NY.
- 2 plus years experience in the security domain, Incident Response and handling incidents.
- Perform security monitoring and incident response of cyber security events for proper determination of being considered a cybersecurity event.
- Nice to have forensics knowledge, and various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewall Solutions, Offensive Security tools)
- Produce security concern writeups and recommendations to clients stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel on mitigating cybersecurity events.
- Interpreting and acting on results from various security technologies including SIEM, IDS/IPS, Endpoint Solutions, DLP, etc.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Must be able to be adaptable, focused, accountable, and helpful
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Job tags: Firewall Forensics IDS Incident response IPS Offensive Security SIEM TCP/IP
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 33 4 0