Information Security - Product Security Lead
Distributed, AMER | Distributed, EMEA
We’re always on the search for amazing people. People who have a real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We are looking for a Product Security Lead to join our team in Information Security (InfoSec). The InfoSec team leads the strategy, policy, and programs for information security company-wide. Our responsibilities include risk management, implementing a holistic security program, product security, driving compliance initiatives, recommending and implementing security controls, preventing and detecting security threats, and handling incident response. We do all of this in a globally distributed company, thinking differently about how to best achieve critical information security objectives.
- Are you passionate about helping an organization establish and maintain a robust product security presence?
- Do you want to be in a role that significantly supports the overall success of the team and company?
This could be your dream job, and we'd love to meet you!
What you will be doing:
- Owning, scaling and maturing Elastic’s product security program
- Growing a product security approach that is creative, relevant, and aligned with how we operate as an organization
- Striving for continuous improvement - continuously learning and challenging assumptions every day
- Managing a team of senior InfoSec professionals
What you've done:
- Led a product security program in a native cloud environment; SaaS experience preferred
- Developed meaningful and respected partnerships across Engineering teams
- Educated teams, customers, auditors, and regulators on how the organization operates in a way each audience understands
- Been a line manager with people leadership and mentorship experience