Concierge Security Engineer
London, England, United Kingdom
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Concierge Security Engineer to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
The Concierge Security Engineer (CSE) is critical to delivering world-class Arctic Wolf security services. The CSE owns the technical relationship with their assigned customers and leverages their cross-domain expertise to fulfill these key responsibilities:
- Create and maintain an outstanding partnership with customers;
- Implement, manage and support the direct delivery of Arctic Wolf network and endpoint security solutions to customers;
- Action customer requests in a timely manner, including directing and coordinating efforts with other teams, as needed.
- Proactively interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Mentor junior security analysts and engineers to support their professional growth.
The CSE role combines aspects of an IT Security Analyst, a Security Architect, and an Incident Response Consultant. A successful CSE possesses strong and an ability to communicate, educate, and share information effectively with non-technical people.
Who You Are:
You thrive in fast-paced environments and have a positive can-do attitude. You are a critical thinker that continually learns and can navigate uncertainty. You enjoy working with customers and in a team, are an excellent communicator, and are able easily interact with a variety of people, personalities and technical skill levels. Above all, your passion for cybersecurity and partnering with customers shows in everything you do!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a hands-on security role with a strong knowledge of security architecture or IT Operations
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field, or certifications and experience equivalent
- Excellent partnering and relationship building skills in a professional context
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of a defense-in-depth cybersecurity model
- Strong knowledge of and experience using and securing Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT security solutions, including: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Antivirus, Content Filtering, and Proxies
- Working experience with and understanding of enterprise IT operations, including: Networking, Windows Active Directory, LDAP, Server Administration, and Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools
- Basic understanding of secure DevOps principles for working in the cloud
- Familiarity with scripting tools and languages such as Python, Bash, and Power Shell
And you may have these additional skills and experience:
- Security testing and forensics tools
- Malware analysis
- Incident response
- Authentication and identity management
- Risk management, assessment and common compliance frameworks
- Penetration testing and attack simulation
- Consultancy Skills
- Ability to break down complex situations in understandable pieces
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com