Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Reverse Engineer who is looking to apply static and dynamic analysis skill sets to a critical mission assessing hardware and software platforms for potential security vulnerabilities. Familiarity with commercial and open source reverse engineering tools is a must. Familiarity with reverse engineering ARM and x86 platforms preferred. Our analysts are asked to think like the adversary and devise concise mitigation strategies to counter any and all threats in an effort to protect the platform and its users. US Citizenship is required, and the candidate must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance. Location is in Chantilly, VA.Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using commercially available reverse engineering tools (IDAPro, Binary Ninja)
- Experience using open source reverse engineering tools (Volatility, Ghidra)
- Understanding of ARM and x86 architectures
- In-depth understanding of security internals for Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux-based operating systems.
- Proficient in written and oral communications
- HS Diploma
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Experience performing static and dynamic analysis of applications that run on Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux-based systems
- Understanding of encryption technologies
- Understanding of obfuscation techniques employed by developers
- Understanding of networking technologies
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.