Senior Cybersecurity Recruiter
Remote - USA (Midwest / West Coast)
Does ENTHUSIASM, PASSION and INTEGRITY describe you? Do you LOVE recruiting and enjoyment of finding incredible talent whose skills, experience, and goals will help your organization build awesome teams? Do you thrive in fast pace and high-volume environments? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a significant impact? Dragos is looking for an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Recruiter to join our mission of Safeguarding Civilization by supporting our fast-growing teams in a global start up environment. As part of the HR team you will draw on your vast experience to consult, build and execute your recruitment strategy with our Professional Services and Global Intelligence teams. We combine Products, Professional Services, and Global Intelligence to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure with a world class team. You will seek out future team members who can bring value to our mission. This is a remote position that will be based in the US, ideally in MST/PST to expand coverage for our global environment.
- Consult, build and execute recruitment strategy for dedicated teams
- Work closely with hiring managers to needs of the positions and the preferred attributes for potential hires
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified workforce to support the organization
- Create and lead events that will develop Dragos’s employment brand
- Ensure data integrity through thorough and complete documentation in our ATS
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert that team members seek out for advice and support
- Have fun, build great teams and make yourself a valued and respected member of the teams you support
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience within a fast-paced organization
- Experience in Cybersecurity, Industrial Control Systems and/or Global Recruitment is preferred.
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Experience supporting hiring managers, from providing feedback to coaching
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with Boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary sourcing methodologies
- Experience with innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier talent
- Significant experience in one of the following areas: Cybersecurity, Software Engineering, SaaS Sales.
- Great selling and closing skills
- Knowledge of benefits, compensation, and legal requirements for US and Canada, UK, AU, Dubai or KSA is a bonus.
Job tags: ICS Industrial SaaS Strategy
Job region(s): North America Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 16 1 0