Senior Network Security Customer Success Engineer (German Speaking)
Palo Alto NetworksImplement Zero Trust, Secure your Network, Cloud workloads, Hybrid Workforce, Leverage Threat Intelligence & Security Consulting. Cybersecurity Services & Education for CISO’s, Head of Infrastructure, Network Security Engineers, Cloud...
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
With uncertain macroeconomic conditions putting pressure on organizations to do more with less, investing in IT solutions that reduce complexity and cost are more important than ever. For security and networking infrastructure, this means adopting a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) strategy. According to Gartner, "By 2025, 80% of enterprises will have adopted a strategy to unify web, cloud services, and private application access using a SASE/SSE architecture, up from 20% in 2021." Gartner has recognized Palo Alto Networks as a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for SSE. This recognition joins our recent acknowledgment as a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for SD-WAN. We believe that, taken together, these emphasize our commitment to delivering best-in-class cybersecurity solutions that help organizations stay secure and agile in this hybrid era.
As a Customer Success Engineer within the SASE team, you will be part of a business-critical capability to enable our customers’ secure environments. You act as their day-to-day technical contact, building relationships with them to ensure proper security integrations.
This includes guidance for adoption, accelerated integrations with new cloud security products, and real-time support and strategy. You are someone who is highly technical, understands SASE technologies, and understands the complex world of cloud eco-systems and integrations.
You love solving critical problems in challenging environments. In this role, you will work closely with CISOs, Security Architects, Customer Success Managers, and Development Operations teams within mid-to-large enterprises to implement best-in-class cloud security solutions.
You will be the frontline defense against the world’s most pressing cybersecurity challenges. The end result for the client? Better digital protection. The end result for you? An important career that impacts our daily lives in the digital age.
- Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment by rapidly implementing and operationalizing Palo Alto Networks SASE solutions to achieve their business and security objectives
- Assist customers in implementing Palo Alto Networks SASE solutions and fully integrate these into their security operations
- Be the first line of defense in proactively addressing customer needs for technical assistance, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering teams
- Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Coach customers on how to establish and manage their Cloud Security Change Management / Governance / Center of Excellence program
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Be a Go-To customer expert on Palo Alto Networks SASE security solutions and become a Subject Matter expert over time
- Performance metrics include CSAT, Renewal rate, Upsell / Cross-sell lead identification, Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related technical field or equivalent military experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in post-sales, pre-sales, technical support, consulting or similar roles
- Understanding SASE architecture and value proposition
- In-depth understanding of Networking concepts and experience with multi-vendor networking devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, traffic generators, etc.
- Enterprise-level designing/troubleshooting experience in Routing Protocols (BGP / OSPF / EIGRP)
- Expertise with Remote Access VPN solutions, IPSEC, PKI & SSL, TCP/IP, Authentication Protocols (SAML, SSO, LDAP, RADIUS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux (including BASH and Python scripting)
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Strong consulting and project management skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, executives and explain their impact on business both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to customers after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
The Customer Success mission is to “guide the customer” with their product journey to help increase license and feature adoption to gain maximum value from their investment.
Customer Success extends a client’s capacity to reach maximum operational efficiency. We guide customers in adopting best practices to take advantage of their investment, with a pointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Bash Cloud Computer Science Firewalls Governance LDAP Linux Network security PKI Python SAML Scripting SSO Strategy TCP/IP VPN
Perks/benefits: Career development Medical leave
More jobs like this
London, England, GBR London, England, GBR Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 60K - 135K * USD 60K+ *
Sr Application Security Engineer, EMEA Application SecurityApplication security Automation AWS Cloud Computer Science Cryptography +11
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs