Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Full Time Senior-level / Expert Clearance required USD 100K - 150K *
This is a U.S. based position. All of the programs we support require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment. All work must be conducted within the continental U.S.
Who we are:
Raft (https://goraft.tech) is a customer-obsessed non-traditional small business with purposeful focus on Distributed Data Systems, Platforms at Scale, and Complex Application Development, with headquarters in Reston, VA. Our range of clients include innovative federal and public agencies leveraging design thinking, cutting edge tech stack, and cloud native ecosystem. We build digital solutions that impact the lives of millions of Americans.
Our team is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced Senior DevSecOps Engineer to lead DevOps efforts and join our passionate team of high-impact problem solvers. We enjoy the challenges of human-centered design, security, and scale to create better outcomes for our federal agency partners. We are a remote-first and work completely in the open source.
What you will do:
- Architect, develop and implement end-to-end cluster and application life cycles
- Work with development team in architecting, developing and implementing cloud solutions
- Implement cybersecurity best practices
- Develop and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Implement GitOps for Software Delivery
Who you are:
- Someone eager to provide input to the customer and likes collaborating with a team
- Someone who wants to be seen as a thought leader and willing to tackle hard problems
- Continuous learner with a passion for teaching others in the team
- Obtain Security+ within the first 90 days of employment with Raft
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- In-depth, hands-on experience building platforms at scale for containerized workloads, particularly leveraging Kubernetes, including cluster provisioning, operations, workload optimization, custom controllers/operators, workflow orchestration, logging monitoring, security, and troubleshooting.
- Experience working in Kubernetes environments and deploying applications following CI/CD pipelines into Kubernetes.
- Support and improve DevOps solution for continuous build, automated testing and release management.
- Strong familiarity with DevOps software configuration management systems and tools: Git, GitLab CI, Artifactory, Ansible/Terraform.
- Experience integrating security solutions into CI\CD pipelines.
- Experience working in Agile environments with multiple development teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) and provide solutions and presentations as needed.
- Hands on experience working with DevSecOps in a DoD environment
- Familiarity with DoD software factories
- Experience with the Tactical Assault Kit (TAK)
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Position Type and Location:
- Tampa, FL
What we will offer you:
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully covered healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and company match
- Unlimited PTO + 11 paid holidays
- Education & training benefits
- Annual budget for your tech/gadgets needs
- Monthly box of yummy snacks to eat while doing meaningful work
- Remote, hybrid, and flexible work options
- Team off-site in fun places!
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- And More!
Our Vision Statement:
We bridge the gap between humans and data through radical transparency and our obsession with the mission.
Our Customer Obsession:
We will approach every deliverable like it's a product. We will adopt a customer-obsessed mentality. As we grow, and our footprint becomes larger, teams and employees will treat each other not only as teammates but customers. We must live the customer-obsessed mindset, always. This will help us scale and it will translate to the interactions that our Rafters have with their clients and other product teams that they integrate with. Our culture will enable our success and set us apart from other companies.
How do we get there?
Public-sector modernization is critical for us to live in a better world. We, at Raft, want to innovate and solve complex problems. And, if we are successful, our generation and the ones that follow us will live in a delightful, efficient, and accessible world where out-of-box thinking, and collaboration is a norm.
Raft’s core philosophy is Ubuntu: I Am, Because We are. We support our “nadi” by elevating the other Rafters. We work as a hyper collaborative team where each team member brings a unique perspective, adding value that did not exist before. People make Raft special. We celebrate each other and our cognitive and cultural diversity. We are devoted to our practice of innovation and collaboration.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Ansible CI/CD Clearance Cloud DevOps DevSecOps DoD Kubernetes Monitoring Open Source Teaching Terraform Top Secret Top Secret Clearance Ubuntu
Perks/benefits: 401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Transparency Unlimited paid time off
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs