Sr. IAM Engineer
Full Time Senior-level / Expert USD 110K+
Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT) is a digital banking platform that puts its 1.9 million members' financial goals within reach. With intelligent borrowing, savings, budgeting, and spending capabilities, Oportun empowers members with the confidence to build a better financial future. Since inception, Oportun has provided more than $15.5 billion in responsible and affordable credit, saved its members more than $2.3 billion in interest and fees, and helped our members save an average of more than $1,800 annually. For more information, visit Oportun.com.
WORKING AT OPORTUN
Working at Oportun means enjoying a differentiated experience of being part of a team that fosters a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where we all feel a sense of belonging and are encouraged to share our perspectives. This inclusive culture is directly connected to our organization's performance and ability to fulfill our mission of delivering affordable credit to those left out of the financial mainstream. We celebrate and nurture our inclusive culture through our employee resource groups.
The Sr. Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer will report to the Sr. IAM Manager and is responsible for managing identity governance, security controls and security configuration management for critical business applications, such as Workday, SailPoint, Okta and others.
- Key contributor to the strategy, design, configure and management of the enterprise IAM program such as IGA, PAM, MFA, and SSO.
- Advocate and socialize the adoption of IAM standards and patterns across the enterprise.
- Design, implement, and help to oversee operational processes and practices.
- Design and implement IAM integrations and processes, such as:
- User onboarding and offboarding
- User provisioning and deprovisioning
- Entitlement Management
- Application integrations
- Develop audit and attestation processes to improve system governance.
- Support audit activities through developer efforts to automate and provide visibility, as well as developing reports and interfacing with audit personnel.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation to support the implementation, maintenance, and operations of technologies.
- Assist in collecting, analyzing, and prioritizing stakeholder requirements for implementation.
- Design and implement roadmap toward passwordless technologies such as device-based biometrics and risk-engines for risk-based authentication.
- Actively monitor new and emerging Identity Management and Governance Technologies, trends, issues, and solutions and assess their applicability.
- Serve as an escalation point and mentor for other IAM team members.
- Lead and assist with operational incident response activities, including troubleshooting, incident resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Provide rotational 24x7 on-call technical support.
- Perform other duties as assigned/required.
- 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management and Identity Governance.
- 3+ years of experience in Workday Security analysis, design, and configuration.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success building application interfaces with languages such as Java/J2EE, XML, SQL, Rockwell, PostgreSQL, JDBC, ODBC, etc.
- Expert experience and knowledge of Web Services and APIs for data integration and lifecycle provisioning, including REST, SOAP, and SCIM.
- Ability to develop automated solutions.
- Experience with one of the following Identity Governance Management Systems from Saviynt and/or SailPoint (preferred).
- Experience with one or more IAM tools such as Okta, PingOne, ForgeRock, Active Directory, and Azure AD.
- Experience with creating workflow and approval flow for access provisioning.
- Experience in implementing one or more methods: Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Policy-Based Access Control (PBAC), and Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC).
- Experience implementing and operating technologies that are SaaS-based and running in Cloud environments (e.g., AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Experience designing and configuring Workday security groups and user profiles.
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks.
- Ability to work in partnership with management from other business units to assure business practices meet defined policies, standards, and key business objectives for continuous control compliance.
- Excellent presentation skills, analytical judgment, decision-making skills, functional and technical skills, business acumen, detailed, and task oriented.
- Knowledge in analyzing and resolving complex problems and providing resolutions and recommendations to control deficiencies based on practice and precedent.
"The US base salary range for this full-time position is $110,800 - 177,300 .
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects a national minimum and maximum range for new hire salaries for this position. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range that meets your criteria during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation range listed in this posting reflects only the base salary for this position and does not include other compensation elements or benefits.”
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other category protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
California applicants can find a copy of Oportun's CCPA Notice here: https://oportun.com/privacy/california-privacy-notice/.
We will never request personal identifiable information (bank, credit card, etc.) before you are hired. We do not charge you for pre-employment fees such as background checks, training, or equipment. If you think you have been a victim of fraud by someone posing as us, please report your experience to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
Tags: Active Directory APIs AWS Azure Banking CCPA Cloud Compliance ForgeRock GCP Governance IAM Incident response Java Okta PostgreSQL Privacy SaaS SailPoint Security analysis SQL SSO Strategy XML
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs