Machine Learning Engineer (Cybersecurity)
Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. As an ML engineer, you would be part of the global Cyber Security Team fighting against modern threats by supporting products with the latest ML detection methods. Participating in the development of new threat detection technologies using automation and Machine Learning methods to classify and detect cyber threats like ransomware, malware, viruses and phishing, to ensure that our customers always obtain fast and accurate cyber protection.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Research and implement advanced AI/ML models according to business requirements and requests
- Prototype, build, test, deploy and maintain AI/ML infrastructure and production models
- Apply machine learning and/or graph analysis techniques to build production-level solutions
- Support the core team and work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configurations
- 2-3 years of experience in AI/ML Engineering and Research
- Strong understanding and experience on deep learning, reinforcement learning, classification and/or clustering algorithms and their applications
- Familiarity with ML algorithms as applied to Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval
- Hands on experience in working with ML platforms and libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch and/or Scikit-Learn
- Familiarity with Big Data analytics such as Spark and SparkML
- Hands on experience in applying ML to very large data sets
- Proficiency in Python, R, Java, C++ or equivalent
- Strong background in machine learning and statistics
- Good reading and writing English skills
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.