Application Security Engineer (Cyber Security Team)
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. You would be part of global Cyber Security Team fighting against modern threats by performing deep research of current and emerging threats.
Acronis is starting a project to develop innovative cyber security solution that will perform automated security assessment of an organization IT infrastructure and security posture. Solution will be integrated in Acronis Cyber Platform.
- Define and approve technical architecture of the developed solution
- Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the project
- Work closely with the business and Engineers on issues related to design and requirements
- Lead a team of software Engineers in the creation of high quality software within agreed project deadlines
- Supervise, train and guide team members. Hire new team members
- Perform hands-on research on Attack Techniques and Tactics from MITRE ATTAC Framework
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of modern cybercrime and complex attack techniques
- Good knowledge and understanding of major attacks and recent security events
- Proven presentation skills and fluent speaking English
- Experience in malware analysis (windows executables, exploits, scripts)
- Experience in penetration testing and understanding of exploitation techniques
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties