Cloud Security Architect
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Do you obsessed about applying best cloud security practices to your environment and know how to convey that to senior management? Are you looking for excellent career growth then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Cloud Security Architect.
Who we are:
Fivesky is a service provider within the technical financial industry that focuses on all things IT. From our cybersecurity resell business to our project management-as-a-service-teams, we are all bound together under one simple mission “Work Hard, Play Hard”.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Able to speak to anyone and poke holes in vendor pitches
- 5+ years of cybersecurity with at least the last 2 architecting security solutions.
What you’ve done:
- Act as an SME when it involves AppSec, InfoSec or Infrastructure security, designing and architecting solutions for your organization.
- Focus on security for a variety of cloud platforms.
- Collaborate with other teams involved in architecture design.
- Identify potential risks of projects, document and address those risks and work with other teams to resolve the issue.
What you will do:
- Hands-on experience in application, technology risk management, or infrastructure security.
- Knowledge of securing SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS making recommendations on how to best secure the technology within the cloud environment.
- Knowledge of secure network design, entitlement design, database access, authentication methods , logging, input validation, security testing, encryption implementation, secure storage design and data transfer.
It would be awesome if you had some security experience with some of this too:
- OAuth2, OpenID, SAML
- Containerization (Kubernetes)
- Network security technologies
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.