Senior Information Security Trust & Assurance Program Manager
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a broad knowledge of program management for Information Security & Governance, Risk, and Compliance activities. This role will lead the project development, coordinate, communicate, and reporting on the all activities to help drive the overall success of the information security assurance program, ensuring alignment with compliance requirements (e.g. HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI, SOC 2, etc). This role will work across the organization’s functions (Product Engineering, HR, IT, Legal, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience within Information Security & Governance, Risk, and Compliance, associated security principles and tooling in a public cloud environment.
- 3+ years experience working with Industry regulations and standards with a focus on (e.g. PCI, GDPR, ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, FEDRAMP).
- Demonstrate strong project management skills with experience managing and reporting on multiple inflight projects at any one given time.
- Experience developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships across large organizations
- A record of delivery of large process improvement projects with technology processes
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to represent data in various graphical forms to demonstrate progress against key project deliverable.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and critical thinking
As the Senior Information Security Trust & Assurance Program Manager, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Manage communications to security management and stakeholders of compliance program requirements, progress of initiatives, and issues
- NO SHENANIGANS: Leverage Project Management tooling to track and report on Security Assurance readiness efforts for audit and/or certification and evaluate business processes to align Twilio services to Twilio controls and compliance programs
- DON’T SETTLE: Support process improvement and control implementation projects in coordination with the service teams
- Develop and communicate metrics that effectively measure the security assurance program
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as the liaison between Twilio Security Trust & Assurance program and other technical teams while maintaining stakeholder relationships
- BE AN OWNER: Develop a working knowledge of the operational processes and controls in place that support the Twilio Security Trust & Assurance program and guiding control owners in documenting their controls
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Assist stakeholders with aligning controls, procedures, monitoring, and reporting to improve our compliance to security frameworks
This role will play a very important part in helping to establish and mature the control environment at Twilio resulting in an enhanced Security Compliance posture, greater Customer Trust and increased revenue for the company. You will work closely with senior leadership, product teams and functions in a highly visible role with significant impact on ensuring the company is able to realize that goal.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: 132,928 - 182,776
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: 116,312 - 159,929
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks