Senior Security Engineer
WHAT IS BOX? Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. WHY BOX NEEDS YOU Box is looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join our team and support an industry-leading platform. It is the responsibility of the team to secure our customers content by delivering trusted platforms and products. The team is the lead defense mechanism in making sure our customers like GE, Pandora, AstraZeneca and Gap have a seamless experience when accessing their content on Box. You'll also get to learn about supporting compliance, legal, and internal infrastructure efforts as we are often domain experts for them. You'll get to work with a wide variety of partners and customers on a team that values input and learning. WHAT YOU'LL DO We need a Senior Security Engineer to drive making sound, repeatable decisions, and implementing those ideas via mature process, policy, technology, and engagement with partner teams at Box. In addition, we need you to help the team better understand your areas of expertise and interest, and to share your knowledge in a collaborative environment that focuses on enabling the team to share their unique skills and perspectives. We are focused on various technical areas that support Security efforts at Box. You will focus on one or more of them. Some of those areas are:
- Public Cloud Reference Architecture/Policy/Standard
- Container Security - Logging, monitoring and tooling
- Security Benchmarking against industry accepted standard
- You have a BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- You have 5+ years of experience in the security industry or as a systems engineer.
- You have in depth experience reviewing architecture & design documentation to provide security requirements
- You can identify owners and drive remediation of critical technical & security concerns
- You have experience with security configurations for Unix based and Network based operating systems
- You are collaborative with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are analytical, organized, know how to make a plan and execute it.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
Job tags: Architecture Unix
Job region(s): North America