Technical Security Analyst
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Technical Security Analyst to assist with efforts to investigate adversary technical attacks against USG critical infrastructure. This is an Expert level requirement to conduct in-depth reviews of critical infrastructure nodes, so that potential risks/threats are identified and properly mitigated. Responsibilities for this position will focus on, but not be limited to:
- Collating data from multiple sources to include: Anomalies identified by field and data scientists
- Vulnerabilities identified by facility and security officers.
- Adversary activity identified by analysts and targeters.
- Fill Intelligence gaps on adversary identifiers and activity using targeting methodologies.
- Work closely with partners to identify current threats and collect additional information regarding the threats identified
- Conduct in-depth reviews of critical infrastructure nodes.
- Identify risk to USG critical infrastructure.
- Plan and develop mitigation strategies which neutralize or disrupt the risk so that the critical infrastructure is not adversely affected.
- Maintain and extend relationships across the agency so that mission performance is enhanced.
The Technical Security Analyst may be required to travel within the Washing Metro Area and will be in Chantilly, VA or McLean, VA.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- An understanding of the cyber mission
- Ability to provide in-depth holistic analysis of a technical threat to critical infrastructure by leveraging various data sources. An understanding of current infrastructure, business processes, policy, and adversary capabilities is key to producing accurate risk assessments.
- Strong analytic, writing, and briefing skills; a demonstrated ability to distill information into documented and sourced products, communicate complex technical topics to a non-technical audience, and distill complex issues into succinct problems, impact, and recommended solutions .
- Background or expertise in at least two of the following topics: General security, cyber security, information technology, facility management, building utilities, insider threats, hard target intelligence services, or offensive technical operations.
- Demonstrated experience in cyber, analysis, targeting, or investigations.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience collaborating with multiple teams to accomplish mission objective s.
- A self-starter with an investigative mindset who can multi-task, think outside the box, and is detail oriented.
- A demonstrated ability to learn new and technically complex topics quickly
- HS Diploma
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Prior experience supporting the cyber mission.
- Overseas work experience, or experience working with the Operations or Field elements
- Working with technical and operation al personnel to have a working knowledge of overseas threat environments.
- Knowledge of the cable system and core databases
- Working knowledge of Splunk and Tanium
- Hard target and/or Russian language skills
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, engineering, business, or a related technical discipline
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with collaboration and outreach across multiple customer environments. E. g., IT, Cyber, Security, Operational
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.