Cyber Threat Analyst - Tier 2 Shift Lead
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Cyber Threat Analyst.
- Must have at least the SANS or CCNA certification.
- Extensive experience analyzing and synthesizing information with other relevant data sources, providing guidance and mentor-ship to others in cyber threat analysis and operations, evaluating, interpreting, and integrating all sources of information, and fusing computer network attack analyses with counterintelligence and law enforcement investigations.
- Utilize state of the art technologies such as Endpoint Detection & Response tools, log analysis (Splunk) and possibly network forensics (full packet capture solution) to perform hunt and investigative activity to examine endpoint and network-based data.
- Conduct log analysis and triage in support of incident response.
- Recognize attacker and APT activity, tactics, and procedures as indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be used to improve monitoring, analysis and incident response.
- Develop and build security content, scripts, tools, or methods to enhance the incident investigation processes.
- Lead Incident Response activities and mentor junior SOC staff.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement remediation plans in response to incidents.
- Effectively investigative and identify root cause findings then communicate findings to stakeholders including technical staff, and leadership.
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Strong problem solving abilities with an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning
- Ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Ability to coordinate and communicate well with team leads and government personnel
- Provide weekly status reports and requested documentation
- Experience in cyber government, and/or federal law enforcement
- Experience with Cyber Kill Chain
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.