Ashburn, VA, United States
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This role is an individual contributor responsible for applying skills and knowledge to perform specified support functions. Primary duties will be to provide operational support for Data Protection Technologies and Cybersecurity applications such as ProtectApp, ProtectFile, Vormetric Transparent Encryption Agent, Voltage Tokenization Secure Data Appliance, Hashicorp Vault, Venafi, OPSWAT MetaDefender to plan, execute and manage server/client implementations and to ensure all security, quality and compliance requirements are met for supported applications. Tasks include:
Monitor and address production issues related to data protection tools and security applications.
Ability to train staff and users and promote data security awareness to ensure system security.
Triage issues working with Vendors and Development and engineering resources.
Respond to incident management system tickets.
Support requires on call on a weekly rotating basis which includes weekends.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, PhD ) in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Information Systems or Similar field.
• 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD). in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Information Systems/Similar field.
• 2+ years of implementation/support experience in one of the following technologies/tools: ProtectApp, ProtectFile, Vormetric Transparent Encryption Agent, Voltage Tokenization Secure Data Appliance, Hashicorp Vault, Venafi, OPSWAT MetaDefender, Symantec secure web gateway, McAfee Endpoint protection - Web gateway
Working knowledge of following areas will be an added advantage.
1. Crypto background – Knowledge of Encryption, Hashing algorithms. Digital Certificate management, PKI and PKCS standards., Basic knowledge of data security standards - FFIEC, PCI-DSS
2. Application Development: CLI & Web Interface management. Basic API integration & Debug skills with C/C++ & .NET. Web services, Java knowledge, Familiar with Software Development life-cycle.
3. OS/Platform: Linux/Windows OS expertise, Kernel Crash research experience, Various File systems knowledge – NFS, SAN etc. RHEL packaging, RPMS and how they relate to Kernel, distributions, patching, major/minor versions. Knowledge of HP Non-Stop (tandem), Knowledge of MVS, Knowledge of z/TPF. Knowledge of Cloud environments.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 109,400.00 to 139,500.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: APIs C C++ Certificate management Cloud Compliance Computer Science Crypto Encryption Hashing Java Linux PhD PKI Windows
Perks/benefits: Equity Health care Insurance Salary bonus Wellness
More jobs like this
Massachusetts, United States - … Massachusetts, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 91K - 147K * USD 91K+ *
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Health care +2
Guadalajara, Mexico Guadalajara, Mexico Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 132K - 190K * USD 132K+ *
Security Engineer - SOC AnalystAWS Compliance Computer Science DevOps Docker Firewalls Incident response +9
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Parental leave Startup environment +1
Allen, TX, United States Allen, TX, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 132K - 190K * USD 132K+ *
SailPoint-IAM Security Engineer Lead (100% US Remote)Agile APIs Azure Governance IAM Incident response Java +8
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation +3
San Diego, California, United … San Diego, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 120K - 160K USD 120K+
Senior DevSecOps Engineer - HYBRIDAgile Automation Bitbucket CI/CD Clearance Compliance CompTIA +12
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Insurance
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs