Staff Mobile Software Engineer, Cybersecurity Products
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
We are looking to hire a Staff Mobile Software Engineer to join the Cybersecurity Products team, working out of Visa's office in Bangalore, India.
This Mobile Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and building cutting edge innovation through engineering of an industry leading secure authentication product that utilizes AI capabilities of behavior biometrics and performs risk-based authentication to protect against Account Takeover threats against Visa's critical internet facing business services and applications.
Imagine a world where logging into your financial service account is secure, yet does not require your mother’s maiden name, or asks you to carry a hardware device for secure authentication but uses Artificial Intelligence to determine your digital identity for secure authentication services. Come help build and secure that world with us at Visa.
Work with a fast-growing team to develop security solutions for mobile applications
Build, enhance, and distribute mobile security SDKs to protect against high volume device related threats
Optimize mobile SDK performance by producing high-performant, low-latency, and low-memory code
Work cross functionally with backend engineers to promote proper data flow and scalable performance on a wide range of devices
Ensure code stability by utilizing mobile testing frameworks
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 8+ years of
relevant work experience
• Coding Skills: The Candidate must possess strong software engineering skills
and have experience building high quality native applications and SDKs on
Android systems. The required coding languages are Java/Kotlin.
• Mobile Systems: The candidate must have a strong understanding of Android
OS (iOS is a plus)
• Good understanding of general mobile landscape, including low level OS
details, hardware information, location & network handling, sensory device
data tracking, and other mobile specific APIs
• Experience building mobile applications that securely consume RESTful web
• Strong experience in software design patterns and general OOP concepts
• Knowledge in offline storage, threading, and performance tuning on mobile
applications across multiple device platforms
• Experience with mobile client-side security solutions such as Google
SafetyNet, iOS/Android Keystore, biometric authentication, etc.
• Experience dealing with network security solutions such as certificate pinning,
SSL, encryption, JWT, etc.
• Experience building or bypassing mobile software security features is a plus.
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Android APIs Artificial Intelligence Encryption iOS Java Kotlin Mobile security Network security
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs