Senior Offensive Security Engineer
London, United Kingdom
MANGOPAYEnd-to-end payment solution for marketplaces, crowdfunding platforms and Fintechs. Test our payment solution today.
Who are we ?
MANGOPAY’s vision is to fuel the success of the platform economy.
We empower the platform economy with our platform-specific payment
infrastructure. Since 2013, we have supported 2,500+ clients in e-commerce, retail,
and cutting-edge platforms.
MANGOPAY has developed a payment solution that aims to fuel the success of the
platform economy. Built around our programmable e-wallet solution, MANGOPAY’s
payment infrastructure offers a simple and easily integrated solution that covers
platform payment needs with total integration, as well as flexibility and workflows for
many business models.
Our teams are split across Europe in eight different locations, with main offices in
Paris and Luxembourg. Platforms and marketplaces are thriving and we are looking
for outstanding profiles to tackle some of the most ambitious challenges in our field
and contribute to our robust growth
As Mangopay is accelerating throughout its growth stage, we’re looking to onboard a senior ethical hacker with deep technical security knowledge base.
The candidate would have proven experience in a similar capacity, though not necessarily in the same industry. They would have to feel comfortable in a cross-functional environment, dynamic and complex.
An individual security expert with a passion for breaking code, exploiting vulnerabilities and hacking stuff.
This position can be filled in one of our offices: Paris, Luxembourg, London, Berlin, Madrid, Milan, etc.
As an offensive security engineer, you will:
- Operate on offensive security “Red Team” campaigns of our products, systems and processes to improve our ability to protect, detect and respond to adversaries and protect our customers
- Effectively collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams in the Tech organization (rest of the Cybersecurity team, Software Engineering, QA, Project/Release Management, etc.).
- 5-7 years of experience in multiple security engineering disciplines (e.g., red teaming, penetration testing, security operations, application security, secure software or system design). With strong offensive security experience (application penetration testing, network penetration testing, bug bounty),
- Technical security background (netsec, cryptography, authentication and security protocols)
- Deep understanding of security vulnerabilities and mitigation
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Security principles
- Deep knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience in automation via scripting and configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, or others)
- Security testing tools including Cobalt Strike, C2 infrastructure, Nmap, Burp Suite, Wireshark, Qualys or Tenable, john the ripper, Metasploit, Acunetix, Snort, Intruder, Kali…)
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Experience in CTF competitions, bug bounty rewards, active in cybercommunity (RSA, blackhat, …)
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, SANS / GIAC or Malware reverse engineering (SANS FOR610 or GPEN) is a plus
- Published CVEs and security articles is an added advantage.
- HR Call
- Technical interview with our VP Information Security
- Interview with the IT Ops team
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Ansible Application security Automation AWS Burp Suite Cloud Cobalt Strike Cryptography CTF E-commerce GIAC GPEN Kali Malware Metasploit Nmap Offensive security OSCE OSCP OSWE Pentesting Perl Puppet Python Qualys Red team Reverse engineering RSA Ruby SANS Scripting Snort Vulnerabilities
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs