Product Manager | Cyber-Security SaaS | Remote
Secure Code WarriorSecure Code Warrior helps developers write more secure code. We are focused on bringing an innovative approach to developer security training. Contact us today.
Here at Secure Code Warrior (SCW), we’re focused on transforming security and compliance from a check-box on the roadmap to an always-on mindset across the DevOps cycle. Our approach focuses on upskilling developers through gamification of learning and integrating with their preferred tool sets, such as GitHub and Jira. With SCW, companies are able to differentiate from their competition, and ship code faster and more securely than ever.
Founded in 2015 out of Australia, we are a truly global remote-first company with employees all across the globe including Australia, America, Belgium, England, Iceland and more. Plus, an exciting list of global brands that we’re proud to include as our customers, such as JP Morgan Chase & Co, Zoom, and Atlassian.
After raising Series B in 2019, from firms such as Goldman Sachs and Cisco Investments, we’re excited to be in the next phase of our growth, focusing on scaling the business to bring secure coding education and developer tools to the world!
Top Employee Benefits:Global Flexible Work Schedule Unlimited Paid Time Off (really, we mean it!)Equity/Share OptionsRemote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
We are currently seeking a Product Manager in EMEA that will join a team developing the vision, strategy and roadmap for their strategic domains.
This role will be joining a team that is responsible for our core Learning product and will be key contributors to building and enhancing the offering and experience to enable developers to code more securely. This PM will be responsible for our Developer-focused learning activities and experiences. There is an expectation that this individual will be able to code, speak the language of development and security and understand the needs of developers as a key persona for their work. While this Product Manager will be responsible for experiences including everything from interactive walkthroughs to challenges and interactive Coding Labs they will also own the vision of providing best-in-class learning experiences to devs.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in exploring and enhancing both developer experiences and our underlying technologies as part of a team of product managers, designers, content managers and engineers. In particular, the successful candidate will help define the vision and strategy, and grow this key strategic area of the product.
What will you do:
- Driving the vision, strategy and roadmap for your strategic domain
- Meeting with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders like Customer Success and Sales teams to drive innovation in your domain.
- Assessing the competitive and market landscape to inform decision-making.
- Determining, developing, measuring and analyzing metrics to drive insights, inform the roadmap and iterate towards the best outcomes
- Working collaboratively with engineering, design, product, product marketing and other functions to define work, plan and record demos and other go-to-market activities.
- Driving the improvement and execution of themes, features, processes and initiatives to improve user engagement and experience.
- Providing leadership to cross-functional teams and direction to the enterprise in long-range strategic planning to address complex business issues.
- Evangelising the product both internally and externally, shepherding products through the development process, and advocating to achieve the best outcomes.
- Contributing to scaling a great Product team that values collaboration, meaningful work, diversity, equity, curiosity and impact
- Experience as a Product Manager in eLearning or SaaS, with extra points if that experience focused on developers as a key persona
- Strong understanding of, or interest in, coding practices and web or mobile technologies
- Curiosity and an ability to think strategically and creatively, with a demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers and users will love.
- The capacity for self-motivation, self-discipline, independent initiative and creative problem-solving.
- A growth mindset and openness to new ideas with an interest in providing and receiving feedback
- An ability to navigate and provide clarity in ambiguity
- The ability to influence through persuasive written and verbal communication, allowing you to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level.
- An interest in working with teams and individuals based in offices in Iceland, Belgium and Australia, as well as other remote locations, and an ability and interest to collaborate with those in other time zones.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs