Cybersecurity - Consultant
WavestoneDiscover Wavestone : we are a new consulting firm providing customized solutions designed to steer our clients in making their most strategic decisions.
We believe that a shared sense of enthusiasm is at the core of successful change. That’s what we call “The positive way”. As we join our clients on their journey, we embrace complex challenges, enjoy creating new trails and thrive on succeeding as a team.
At the confluence of management consulting and digital & innovation consulting, Wavestone supports leading companies and organizations in delivering their most critical transformations thanks to 3500 consultants working together in 12 offices located around the world.
Wavestone is listed on Euronext Paris. At the same time, we are currently experiencing the “SmartWorking@Wavestone” plan, to help us define our future ways of working.
For more information, visit www.wavestone.com.
Based in Brussels and currently gathering 25 consultants, the Wavestone Belgium office is expanding significantly, driven by market demand for consulting advice/support in our specialist focus area of Cybersecurity. This is an outstanding opportunity for talented people to work on a hot topic at the crossroads of technology and management while participating in the development of the Belgian office.
What will you do?
As a consultant, you will work on client projects as well as internal projects. These projects will give you the opportunity to develop the key skills from the perfect consulting toolbox (analysis & synthesis, customer relationship, etc.) and to raise your expertise in areas such as risk management, cybersecurity strategy, crisis management, SOC, awareness, cybersecurity regulation & compliance.
Young graduate or consultant with first achievements in cybersecurity, you will attend our training path (combining soft skills and cybersecurity expertise) but above all, you will benefit every day, from the experience of your colleagues and project managers.
Who are we looking for?
- A graduated with a master’s degree in engineering or management, with a genuinely interest for cybersecurity and digital topics.
- An enthusiastic personality with consultant skills (intellectual curiosity, sharp sense of analysis, teamwork, taste for innovation, etc.)
- A very good interpersonal skills, a collaborative working style and a pro-active attitude to build a relationship of trust with your colleagues and with customers to deliver with excellence their major transformation projects
- A taste for entrepreneurship and innovation, making you eager to embrace new challenges with a motivated and highly competent team
- Fluency in English and French (Dutch could be a strong asset)
A few words about our values and our team
Wavestone is an equal opportunities employer. We support and celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, disability, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership. Wavestone have a strong Corporate Social Responsibility agenda, a Women of Wavestone forum and a diversity and inclusion network called Wavestone For All.
An example of a concrete action is the “Power Day”, organized every year, during which our employees can volunteer to a project they support.
We recognize in our Wavestone Belgium team a strong demand for quality with our clients, a lot of simplicity in our relations, and a certain taste for carrying out daring projects!
If you recognize yourself in those words, we would like you to join us!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 73K - 136K * USD 73K+ *
Cybersecurity and/or Operational Resilience - Experienced ConsultantAgile APIs Cloud Compliance Governance IAM Incident response +10
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +5
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs