Senior Global Campaign Marketing Manager, Firewalls/CDSS
Santa Clara, CA, United States
Palo Alto NetworksPalo Alto Networks enables your team to prevent successful cyberattacks with an automated approach that delivers consistent security across cloud, network and mobile.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
In this role within the Firewalls Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating the global campaign strategy and plan, orchestrating with the global field marketing teams, identifying the marketing mix, leading the development of campaign components, and supporting programs to generate pipeline, capture and nurture new business, and expand opportunities within existing accounts.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven, flexible and creative tech industry demand-gen professional who possesses diverse marketing knowledge and experience. Excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills are required to successfully manage programs from end-to-end. B2B tech, cloud, security, and services campaigns experience a bonus.
- Design, implement and optimize global campaign strategies across all stages of a buyer's journey to deliver on business objectives and pipeline goals.
- Define the strategic direction of campaigns including theme, target audiences, narrative, content, offers and performance projections
- Define the program mix, content plan, global campaign calendar, and required resources to execute the campaign.
- Collaborate with and lead cross-functional internal/external teams to ensure alignment, creation of deliverables, execution and optimization of campaign tactics, ie: shared services teams, brand, product marketing, web, Geo marketing, channel partners, marketing operations, agencies, vendors, etc.
- Incorporate a holistic view of digital programs including display, SEO, SEM, organic social, syndication, editorial, nurture/retargeting and creation of inbound web experiences.
- Continually measure, analyze, report, and optimize the performance of demand campaigns, tactics, channels and vendors.
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with the BDR teams on targeted campaigns and effective follow-up.
- Coordinate with Field Marketing in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe to deliver on an integrated demand plan that includes both globally and locally executed programs to new and existing customers.
- Work directly with sales enablement and BDR teams to provide campaign readiness materials, drive activation and uncover any gaps.
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables, schedules and results data.
- Partner with web, analytics, marketing ops and paid media teams to ensure media connections, tracking, and conversion events are set up properly.
- 7-10+ years in demand gen campaign experience using omni-channel strategies
- Experience leading direct reports or mentoring team members
- Experience building global integrated campaigns for B2B technology companies
- Experience writing and/or developing product and industry marketing programs and/or co-marketing programs with technology alliance partners
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills across internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with both the design and the “hands-on” execution of campaign strategies
- Experience with digital strategy including, ad-tech, webinars, landing pages, nurture etc.
- Ability to write promotional content – eDMs/DMs, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc., and provide strategic direction and guidance on the content mix needed to support the campaign
- Experience working across markets/regions with knowledge of differing marketing/sales needs around the world.
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in cyber security, cloud security, networking, enterprise infrastructure a HUGE plus
- Extensive hands-on experience with marketing automation and program collaboration tools: SFDC, Marketo, Trello, WorkFront, GSuite, PathFactory, Demandbase, Drift etc.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required with ~10-12+ years of relevant work experience - Master’s degree is a plus
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our cybersecurity industry, helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face daily. Making, doing, building, and rebuilding, leading initiatives that have never been done before. We solve real problems with new ideas, striving tirelessly for simplicity.
We are disruptors; we challenge entrenched beliefs and look to the future of what’s possible. We like our work to answer big questions and drive the business ahead. How do we enable more productivity and strengthen our ability to scale? How do we fuel our culture of learning, experimentation, trust, and continuous improvement? And how do we show up and collaborate with one another every day in ways that invite us to do our best work?
Disruption is at the core of FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing its nature from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together. We firmly believe that diversity strengthens our ideas and the way we work. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating together, and for that we need you to be your true, whole self at work.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
The job requires accessing a company worksite
The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs