Staff Product Security Engineer
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
- Perform security design review and threat modeling to ensure services follow secure design principles across our product portfolio.
- Fluency with the OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 programming errors and other common vulnerabilities and exploit techniques
- Provide guideline and best practices for Secure CI/CD pipeline
- Scale security effort by empowering engineering teams with the right guidance, patterns and training
BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Experience in threat modeling methodologies such as STRIDE or PASTA and their applied use in fast-moving, iterative development lifecycles (plus)
- Experience in either secure engineering, API security or DevSecOps a plus
- Can do attitude and great passion to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of static analysis (SAST), dynamic analysis (DAST), and software composition analysis (SCA) security tools
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10).
- Experience in vulnerability management and provide effective countermeasures
- Strong experience on Public Cloud development (GCP prefer): GCS, BigQuery, DataStudio etc.
- Strong communication and cross team collaboration skills.
- Solid knowledge about SQL & Non-SQL Database technology
- Good knowledge about CI/CD, jenkins, drone, github actions.
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a distributed cross functional group. Collaborative and team player.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and build new product offering in greenfield areas
- Demonstrated ability to own and deliver projects independently
- Demonstrated ability of technical mentoring and coaching.
Other jobs like this
Cyber – Cloud/ Security Architect - Cyber Defence - Consultant to DirectorApplication security AWS Azure Blockchain CISSP Cloud Computer Science +10
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave Team events
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs