Cybersecurity Professionals - UK Expression of Interest
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
DatacomLeverage Datacom's information technology consultants to unlock opportunities for your organisation. Learn about Australasia's largest homegrown tech company.
With significant growth and a market-leading strategy, Datacom, New Zealand’s largest IT powerhouse, is seeking Cybersecurity professionals from around the world to join us as we move to bolster the country and its people’s security posture as part of our Connectivity & Cybersecurity business.
This will span every type of Cybersecurity role from go to market product design, solutioning expertise, incident response, threat modelling, security analysis, new technology adoption and innovation. You will work with our team of Cybersecurity experts to realise your potential and truly help our customers to experience our value of ‘thrive together’.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned Cybersecurity team which can help springboard your career not only in New Zealand but globally. You’ll work collaboratively with our team across many different disciplines and our wider business stakeholders, working towards a common goal of making New Zealand a safer place.
Why now is an exciting time to join the us:
New Zealand is maturing its security practices rapidly and making a concerted effort to increase the resilience of its organisations. The responsibility of cybersecurity sits with these organisations and their people as a whole, but ownership of security risk has moved to the C-suite and Board level. Datacom’s cybersecurity experts are working alongside these executive teams to tackle both the business and the technology aspects of security and how the two interact. This presents a huge opportunity for our Datacom teams to do great work for our New Zealand customers.
The opportunities that await…
We have several opportunities across all our Datacom New Zealand locations in the North and South Island
We need professionals who are keen to advance their career with us. Some of the vacancies are listed below, but if you don’t see your role, still get in touch as titles aren’t everything!
- Cybersecurity Consultants
- Cybersecurity Architects
- Cybersecurity Specialists
- Cybersecurity Engineers
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Cybersecurity Incident Responders
- Cybersecurity focused DevOps Engineers
- Electronic Security Engineers and Architects (Protective Security)\
What experience do I need?
All our Team are self-starters, with the ability to work effectively in a complex, fast paced, high change environment. We look for problem solvers, innovators, and people passionate about their craft.
Please check out our Careers Page decide which role looks right for you, but at your core you’ll be:
- Highly motivated, engaged, proactive – someone who is constantly learning and willing to help others.
- Open minded and practical – we focus on using the latest technology to solve real business and technical problems.
- Customer Centric – You will bring a strong focus on delivering quality outcomes for your customers
- Technical depth – the skills in our disciplines to develop, design, configure or lead projects and solutions.
- Passion for the Industry – we will be wanting to hear about what blogs and forums you follow, as well as being able to demonstrate what self-paced study you have taken
We are seeking those who are currently working in the Cybersecurity industry and are keen to expand their expertise. You will ideally already be working as a Cybersecurity professional in a mid to large organisation.
I’m intrigued, what now?
Immigrating to another country is a big step and Datacom is here to support you through the process. Our commitment to securing UK cybersecurity talent runs deep, providing successful candidates a 15% lump sum payment of their annual salary along with one-on-one relocation support ensuring a smooth transition to Datacom New Zealand. With a wide range of benefits available to our employee’s including health insurance and flexible working, you will be glad you chose Datacom
If you are interested in these opportunities please hit “Apply” to attach your CV or profile, so we know a bit about your background. You are also welcome to apply for specific Cybersecurity roles mentioned above and a member of the Talent team will then be in touch.
Other jobs like this
Technology - Energy and Natural Resources sector, Security Strategy & Governance, Cyber Defence, Identity & AccessApplication security AWS Azure Blockchain C CISM CISSP +17
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs