Cloud Engineer - GCP Security Specialist
At DoiT International, we believe the cloud transforms the way we build technology, and we are on a mission to help companies, big or small, go through this transformation.
We are a team of cloud professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience through blogging, training, public speaking, and contributing to open-source.
We work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what the cloud has to offer.
We are looking for people to join us on our mission and share the honor and delight of being able to help companies to realize their ideas into successful products.
Want to join us?
From experience, the ideal candidate will have:
- The expertise to engineer, develop, and troubleshoot large production-grade distributed systems on Google Cloud Platform, and select the appropriate tools to tackle business problems at the right scale
- Experience configuring access within a cloud solution environment using services such as Cloud Directory Sync, Super Admin Accounts and user automation
- Defining resource hierarchy in GCP
- Managing Service Accounts best practices
- Experience designing GCP network security with a focus on security with services such as Identity Aware Proxy (IAP), TLS, DNSSEC, Cloud Armor and Beyond Corp Enterprise
- Experience ensuring data protection with services such Secret Manager, CMEK, CSEK, and EKM
- Familiarity with configuring and monitoring Security Command Center (Security Health Analytics, Event Threat Detection, Container Threat Detection, Web Security Scanner)
- Experience ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements for GCP
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect/Security Engineer an Advantage
Sounds like you?
Here’s a little more info about us and our culture...
DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
Our core values guide us in creating a diverse team, a welcoming and supportive working environment, and a stellar employee experience with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development. Challenging work, continuous learning, opportunities for promotion as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication, transparency, and trust help us to attract and retain some of the best talents in the industry and we would love for you to join us on our mission.
Target Location: EMEA. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
We put our team first and provide great benefits & perks such as:
- Up to 100% paid health insurance
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Genuine unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible working hours and a focus on maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- We encourage you to spend 30% of your work time learning new skills and working on your professional development
Want to learn more?
- Check out our live stats page to learn more about the technologies we use to support our customers
- Dig into some real-world examples of the types of issues we solve and learn more about open-source tools we have developed along the way
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs