Hardware Reverse Engineer
Two Six Technologies is seeking a Hardware Reverse Engineer. If you have a desire to perform cutting-edge research and reverse engineering on embedded technologies and architectures, apply today!
You will not be lost in the shuffle. You will be a key player in a small fast paced team, owning your own projects and delivering results to clients. You will have access to top experts in the field with experience across a range of domains and work with them to achieve what should not be possible. You will have numerous opportunities to define your work. You should be comfortable taking on complex technical problems for which there is often no known answer.
In this role, you will work on 1-2 research and reverse engineering programs at a time. You’ll use your skillset to rapidly solve a large range of reverse engineering challenges.
If you have a passion for cyber-security and/or reverse engineering - or an interest in growing into these fields - this role will offer you extremely unique opportunities to do so.
- Create and develop novel security applications for embedded systems
- Support a wide range of new research and development projects, focusing on embedded system security
- Quickly isolate areas of interest in large complex systems
- Rapidly prototype new technologies to exploit target systems
- Perform vulnerability research on hardened systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related Scientific Domain OR 5 years of experience in the embedded security industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Linux on embedded hardware platforms and embedded systems debugging (JTAG/UART/Oscilloscopes/Logic Analyzers)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in C, C++ and Python programming languages
- Experience with wired and wireless networking protocols and hardware as well as reverse engineering experience
- Deep problem solving abilities and willingness to dive deep in unknown territories
- An active Secret or higher DoD or IC security clearance
Nice to have:
- An advanced degree (Masters or Ph D.) in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related Scientific Domain
- Experience working as part of small R&D teams composed of researchers, engineers, and scientists
- Firmware development experience
- RF Expertise
- Experience with Layer 1 and 2 wired and wireless protocols such as USB, SPI/I2C/1-Wire, Ethernet, PCI-Express, 802.11, Bluetooth/ZigBee.
- Hacking experience on IoT products
- Eligibility for Security clearance
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
EOE, including disability/vets.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SOC 2-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs