Cloud Security Architect
Are you combatting security threats in a global environment? Are you a visionary in the cyber security space, taking the lead on complex projects? Do you challenge, prototype and present your findings to Stakeholders? If so then you might be Fivesky’s next Senior Cloud Security Architect.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of application, data, or infrastructure security with at least the last 5 years of architecting security solutions and leading a practice.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience securing SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS making recommendations on best security practices.
- General oversight of security projects from initiation to closure.
- Create processes, develop and design plans and manage security team execution
- Experience assessing if the current security protocols at an enterprise level are fit for purpose.
- Work closely with stakeholders and present documentation and security solutions.
- Can speak to developers and poke holes in their rationale for their design, and develop frameworks and push automation.
What you’ve done:
- Act as an SME when it involves AppSec, InfoSec, or Infrastructure security around Cloud, designing and architecting solutions for your organization
- Collaborate with other teams involved in architecture design
- Identify potential risks of projects, document and address those risks and work with other teams to resolve the issue
What you will do:
- Work with design, testing, and integration of security controls within an Enterprise environment
- Provide hands-on direction with application, technology risk management, and/or infrastructure security assignments
- Assessing current security processes and offering recommendations to all levels within the organization up to the C Suite
- Performing thorough documentation of the development and implementation of processes
- Utilize your broad knowledge within security disciplines such as: secure network design, entitlement design, database access, authentication methods, logging, input validation, security testing, encryption implementation, secure storage design, and data transfer
Do your interests include any of the following?
- K8s and Cloud Foundry
- Dependency / Package management using Spring Boot
- Linux, Java, Python, React, Angular development skills
- Strong Jenkins, Spinnaker, and/or Terraform
- Metasploit, Nessus, Kali, Verodin, etc.
- OAuth2, OpenID, SAML
- Network security technologies
- Data analytics
- AWS DB
- Security appliances
- Pen Testing/Hardening
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Houston, TX. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
Tags: Analytics Application security Automation AWS C Cloud Crypto Encryption IaaS Java Kali Linux Metasploit Nessus Network security OpenID PaaS Pentesting PKI Python Risk management SaaS SAML Terraform UNIX
Other jobs like this
Senior Product Manager - Cloud Security Posture Management (Kubernetes)Cloud Kubernetes Monitoring Privacy SaaS Strategy
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs