Security Analyst -- Level3 Automotive (Amsterdam/Munich)
Lucid MotorsLucid is the future of sustainable mobility, designing luxury electric cars that further reimagines the driving experience.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Level3 Security Analyst for our Automotive Security Operations Center to perform deep-dive investigations, performing proactive threat hunting and educate the team about the threat Intel. Help IR team in containment of the incident and collaborate with Engineering teams in implementing the mitigation plans. This individual should have the ability to work with external/internal teams and collaborates with multiple teams and help in investigating and containment of the incidents.
Key Domain Areas of Work:
- Perform incident detection, investigation and respond to incidents for Automotive Security Operation Center.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures, Incident Response Plans for Automotive Security Operation Center.
- Perform deep-dive investigations, research and accordingly recommend the improvements in detection capabilities.
- Conduct tabletop exercises with Automotive SOC stakeholders and recommend changes, improvements in the security processes, and technologies.
- Perform Incident Reviews, document the findings and ensure remediations are reviewed and taken care of.
- Collaborate with different teams such as Software, IT Security, Safety and other teams to implement and improve automotive security posture of Lucid.
- Perform Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis and Threat Hunting.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Work closely with larger Automotive Cyber Security team to enhance the security processes, and technologies.
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity.
- Minimum 6-8 years of direct experience as an Automotive/Information Security analyst role.
- Professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis or reverse engineering.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in Tier 3 SOC environments performing security incident investigation and security incident response.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment processes, and tools is a plus.
- Experience with SIEM Tools(eg: Splunk, Logrhythm).
- Experience with host and network monitoring and security tools.
- Familiarity with Threat Intelligence tools and technologies.
- Proven ability to perform data analysis, incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Experience with developing Standard Operating Procedures, and Incident Response Plan.
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity Frameworks such as SANs, NIST Cybersecurity frameworks.
- Proven ability to leverage Mitre ATT&CK framework, for implementing Security Monitoring & Detection controls.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.infosec-jobs.com
Other jobs like this
OCIO-0007 Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst Services (NS) - MON 3 OctClearance Forensics Incident response Jira Linux Malware NATO +4
Startup environment Team events
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SOC 2-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs