Cloud Penetration Tester
Two Six Technologies is seeking a Cloud Penetration Tester to take a leading role in delivering highly technical cybersecurity services to our commercial customers. This role involves delivering complex and highly technical security results to customers ranging from startups to Fortune 50s. This role will allow for autonomy in running one’s own projects, creating new methods, techniques, and tools. There will be interface with customers and strong collaboration with other members of a highly competent technical team.
Take on complex technical problems for which there is often no known answer.
Deconstruct and understand complex telecommunications and other networked systems; perform in-depth analysis to find vulnerabilities, understand their impact, and communicate this to technical audiences.
Collaborate with other reverse engineers, hardware experts, and others to deliver projects which meet client expectations and needs.
Assist in information gathering and results read-outs with customers.
Seek ways to improve team effectiveness through new tools, techniques, and processes.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field (strong demonstrated expertise in web and cloud exploitation can be substituted for this requirement)
Strong familiarity with cybersecurity principles
- Minimum of 3 years of programming/scripting languages (e.g., Go, Rust, Python, or similar) and comfort at the command line (Powershell or your favorite flavor of *nix shell)
Demonstrated experience with intercepting proxies for introspection into web communications (http, websockets, etc)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the use and assessment of orchestrated containerized services (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Nomad, or OpenStack).
- Minimum of 3 years experience performing penetration testing focused on cloud networks (AWS/Azure/GCP) and web applications.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with implementing mobile network services or evaluating mobile telecommunications networks and services.
- Familiarity with embedded systems and hardware security testing
- Experience in telecommunications and critical infrastructure
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to email@example.com. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.infosec-jobs.com
Other jobs like this
Senior Security Consultant - Nationwide , AWS Professional ServicesAnsible Automation AWS Bash Clearance Clearance Required Cloud +20
Career development Conferences Startup environment
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Security Engineer II jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs