Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Sr Analyst
Tribal CreditModern financial tools built for startups in emerging markets. Easy access to corporate cards and advanced spend controls—no matter what stage you’re in.
Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators and disruptors in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
Inspired by fellow founders building amazing things all over the world, we’re on a mission to power SME and startup growth in emerging markets to bridge the business financial inclusion gap.
We are seeking a Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Sr Analyst, with a startup mindset, who enjoys finding suspicious activities, with a certain obsession to detail and seek for patterns as indicators of attempts of cyberattacks, and also likes operating security tools creating rules, policies among others. This position is 100% remote, based in Mexico, and will report to the Security Officer.
As the Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Sr Analyst, you will...
- Analyze, evaluate,and perform a due diligence of investigation over know telemetry sources such as WAF, FW, Anti-Malware, Intrusion Detection, Encryption Technologies, CASB, Anti Spam or Anti Phishing tools, cloud logging technologies, and logs and activities on relevant Business Applications (G-Workspaces, Slack, Snowflake, etc.)
- Monitor Threat Intelligence Dashboards and Alerts
- Perform ongoing analysis of brand and threat intelligence information
- Designs reports and Dashboards with relevant metrics and information about Security Monitoring and Threat Intelligence
- Initiate a Security Incident event in response to alerts or detection of suspicious activity or cyberattacks
- Configure rules and policies through Security Tools like WAF, FW, CASB, Anti-Malware, Antiphishing
- Create/configure users, roles, and permissions on business applications like Snowflake, Salesforce, and on AWS or GCP
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in IT Security Operation, SIEM, SOC, Network Security or equivalent knowledge
- Experience using and configuring SIEM Tools on Cloud or AWS Cloud monitoring tools
- A person who possesses the highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain the principle of chain of custody, and confidential information
- Familiarity with link-analysis, correlation, pivoting of data methods and software, and use of regular expressions
- Experience with malware analysis, endpoint & network lateral movement detection methodologies and some host forensic tools
- Experience administering FW or WAF policies and rules and other security tools
- Good Knowledge of networking concepts, including Layer 7.
- Someone who understands that alerts can happen unexpectedly and at any time and can respond in consequence through on-call rotation.
- Willingness to shift working hours if necessary
- Fluent in Spanish and English required
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humor!
- 100% employer paid healthcare insurance for team members and family.
- 30 days Aguinaldo.
- Phone/Internet Allowance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Vacation premium.
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays.
- Allowance for home office equipment.
- Headspace subscription.
- Highly supportive team culture.
- 100% remote, flexible work environment.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools.
- Unlimited learning resources, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Tribal Privacy Statement
TRIBAL CR, S.A. DE C.V., is responsible for the treatment of the personal data that you provide from your selection process, recruitment and, where appropriate, if the selection process is successful, when the employment relationship begins and until it concludes, regardless of the cause. The personal data collected will be processed in order to integrate the file as a candidate or employee at the service of the company, prove your identity, location, carry out selection and recruitment, administrative and tax procedures, cover the job profile, pay salaries and benefits, assign and verify travel expenses and national and international tickets, integrate billing, be insured on the Mexican Social Security Institute and designate beneficiaries in terms of the Federal Labor Law, receive all kinds of legal and extra-legal benefits, control attendance and grant benefits of social security, economic, in-kind and health benefits; and schedule training actions. It is made known to you that TRIBAL CR, S.A. DE C.V., in addition to the transfers that you make and that do not require your consent, may carry out the transfer of your personal data for the legal purposes that may arise due to the selection and recruitment process to which you are subjected or the individual employment relationship once you have signed the respective agreement; For all extraordinary transfers we will require your consent, therefore, if you do not want your personal data to be transferred for any or all of the purposes indicated, from this moment you can communicate the above, omitting the signature of this notice or via email, addressed to Tribal Human Resources at the email address HR@tribal.credit; If you do not express your refusal for said transfers, we will understand that you have given us such consent.
Likewise, at any time you can request from TRIBAL CR, S.A. DE C.V. the access, rectification, cancellation of the personal data that you provide us, and/or the opposition to the use thereof, by means of a request sent via email addressed to Tribal Human Resources at the email address HR@tribal.credit.
TRIBAL CR, S.A. DE C.V., reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice. You may consult the Privacy Notice at the following electronic address: HR@tribal.credit. In case of making modifications to this Privacy Notice, we will inform you by email.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs