Software Engineer, Cloud Security-Remote
Redwood City, Ca
TigerGraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first and only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category and we have been growing rapidly in the past year out of stealth mode. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorld’s software review and winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference.
TigerGraph Cloud is the industry's first graph database-as-a-service offering with a starter kit and graph solution templates. The major work for this position is to help design and deliver all the security features of TigerGraph Cloud to help grow security needs throughout the DBaaS infrastructure. You will be joining an exciting team to make the powerful and performant graph database engine easily accessible to many enterprises and developers, and shape how enterprises think about their problems and help with their solutions for different industries. Join this team if you have a passion for building security technologies for the world’s fastest graph database-as-a-service platform tgcloud.io.
Great insights to TigerGraph and the Graph Space: https://info.tigergraph.com/hubfs/Collateral/TigerGraph-Rise-Future-Graph-WP.pdf
Recent press release about TigerGraph Cloud: https://siliconangle.com/2018/11/27/tigergraph-brings-graph-database-cloud/
TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News:
- Design and develop security-related features throughout TigerGraph Cloud product;
- Assess products and identify areas to build security controls for TigerGraph Cloud product;
- Serve as lead for TigerGraph Cloud security architecture to comply with industry requirements.
- At least three years of development experience in related fields, solid programming skills, familiar with any of the following major programming languages: C/C++, Java, Python, Golang.
- Understand security concepts and tooling including but not limited to PKI, Cryptography, along with how those apply to web concepts (HTTPS, SSL/TLS, certificates, etc.).
- Experience working on authentication and authorization protocols and standards (e.g. JWT, SAML, OAuth, Kerberos).
- Experience with encryption technologies from AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of network security and networking, especially from a Cloud perspective. (e.g. VPC, Subnet, Security Groups, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Information security standards and audit framework such as SOC2, FedRAMP, PCI, HIPAA, and CISSP certification will be very helpful.
- Experience with Penetration Testing.
Other jobs like this
Senior Azure Cloud Security EngineerAnsible Automation AWS Azure CircleCI DevOps Docker Encryption GCP Incident response +9
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs