Staff Security Engineer
Fremont, California, United States
1. Participate in the planning and implementation of the company's IT internal security structure, and be responsible for the continuous update of the information security policy, as well as implementation inspections and audits;
2. Responsible for the security assessment of the company's network systems, including threat modeling, risk analysis, security requirements, and penetration testing;
3. Responsible for vulnerability scanning and penetration testing of various operating systems and application systems, proposing repair plans and tracking repair progress;
4. Responsible for information security emergency response, assisting the R&D team to solve problems such as intrusion traceability, virus Trojan solving, etc.
5. Responsible for improving the security monitoring system, formulating monitoring indicators and alarm rules, and improving intrusion detection and monitoring alarms;
6. Responsible for cooperating with the company to carry out IT information security training.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer, Internet of things, communication or related.
2. Have a good and extensive knowledge of security fundamentals. In-depth study of one of the security techniques, such as in penetration testing, vulnerability prevention, protection against information leakage, etc.
3. Have good communication skills and teamwork skills, Chinese communication skills required, a strong sense of responsibility, dedication, and pressure ability.
4. More than 2 years of working experience in information security
5. Familiarity with public cloud platform security products and security planning is preferred.
6. Experience in Internet of things communication and chip security testing is preferred.
Pony.ai, Inc. (“Pony.ai”) is pursuing an ambitious vision for autonomous mobility. We aim to bring safe, sustainable, and accessible mobility to the entire world. We believe that autonomous technology can make our roads exponentially safer for travelers. Founded in late 2016, Pony.ai has been a pioneer in autonomous mobility technologies and services across the U.S. and China, spearheading public-facing Robotaxi pilots in both markets. The company is currently valued at $8.5B and some of its major investors include Toyota, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Sequoia Capital China, and IDG Capital. Pony.ai has formed partnerships with leading OEMs including Toyota, GAC Group, FAW Group, etc.
Other jobs like this
Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)- JRC Clearance DoD Firewall Incident response Risk assessment Risk management Security analysis Security Clearance Strategy +2
401(k) matching Career development Health care Insurance
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs