Sr Infraestructure Security Engineer
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina, London, United Kingdom, Miami, Florida, United States
Blockchain.comBlockchain.com is home to the world's most popular crypto wallet and exchange. Securely store, trade and buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other top cryptocurrencies.
Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer to join our Security team as we tackle some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space, like how do we securely scale a distributed financial platform that touches millions of people a day.
At Blockchain.com, Security is a mindset and a set of engineering approaches to better protect stakeholders, users and systems by building our creative engineering solutions to hard, sometimes previously unseen problems. The Security team is responsible for the big picture of how systems are designed for Security, and we use a breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad spectrum of problems. Practices aimed at achieving proactive identification of potential threat actors combined with in-depth investigation of security issues into iterative improvement are key to both product security and interesting and dynamic day-to-day work.
Security at Blockchain.com is a work in progress - we are looking for an experienced, Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer to expand our Security platform and provide leadership across the Security and the broader engineering team. Are you ready for a challenge?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with Security, SRE and Engineering teams to identify improvements in operational processes and improve the overall Security posture.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities and lead the adoption of the “Security by design” principle.
- Ensure best practices are automated and enforced by default.
- Build operational resilience in a hybrid environment and contribute to the creation and implementation of the Infrastructure Security strategy.
- Support Delivery working closely with Security leadership, Architecture and SRE teams to identify risk and implement scalable secure solutions.
- Build and implement tooling to validate and and enforce secure baselines for asset inventory, deployments and releases, and cluster and images configurations.
- Provide technical guidance in the creation of a Security governance and compliance framework to manage and monitor Security controls.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Proven experience implementing Security in highly regulated hybrid environments.
- Extensive knowledge of secure standards and practices to build defence in depth. Experience with GCP is a plus.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to enforce account segregation and MFA and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC). Experience with Okta is a plus.
- Knowledge of Security monitoring techniques and tools to provide actionable events to trigger automated detection and containment and ensure traceability across the entire stack.
- Experience building and implementing solutions to resolve Security gaps cloud providers do not offer.
- Experience and awareness of IT architectural governance, standards, and methodology (CIS, CSA, NIST, ISO27001, SOC2).
- Strong focus on automation in at least one programming language. Python and Go are preferred.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
- Favorite GIF
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs