Director, Product Marketing - Cloud Security
LookoutLookout provides scalable cloud-delivered security that protects data accessed by any device from any location in any on-premises or cloud application.
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
The Lookout marketing team is seeking a senior solution marketing leader to scale our global marketing efforts. These are exciting times in our space; we are earning new business from large organizations, retaining customers and growing net revenue retention, and driving on ambitious new initiatives. If you are creative, energetic, and passionate about taking ownership and driving business results that matter, come join our team.
The primary objective of product marketing is to create and execute a content strategy that supports marketing campaigns, and enables sales executives and channel partners. The role will report to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing who is based in San Jose, CA.
Solution level messaging - Working with various product teams to uplevel the messaging around a complete cloud security stack (SSE) and the value it provides to IT executives.
Setting the strategy – Work with the global campaign director and partner theater marketing leaders to define the content requirements. Your content strategy will be driven by a balance of the needs to support vertical account-based marketing campaigns and enable sales teams and channel partners. Your initiative, creativity and drive will enable your success.
Creating campaign content – This is a player-coach role. There are team members who create content at a product level, but this role will help create content for solutions at Lookout that is product agnostic.It is essential that we have the right balance of light-, medium- and heavy-weight content for each stage of the campaign and buyers journey.
Media and social media content – Our media and social media strategies are critical to our campaigns. Blogs, newsjacking content and bylines that align to campaign messages will tightly integrate the brand awareness created by media coverage and the demand generation created by campaigns.
Analyst content – Engaging influencers like Gartner, Forrester and IDC are critical for validating positioning and messaging in addition to influencing them. Your role will be to prepare content to engage their feedback and to perform Jedi mind tricks that help influence our target audience.
Executive presentations – You will have an opportunity to collaborate with several members of the executive team to craft thought leadership presentations. Starting from a clean sheet of paper, you will collaborate on the topic, develop a logic flow and select the content style, then create content.
Industry News – By working with the appropriate stakeholders, you will use your industry experience to identify the use cases and the problems our solutions solve, to drive media news coverage and that can be used to market to prospects in the opportunity funnel and drive conversion.
Sales and channel partner enablement – By working closely with sales, you will identify the friction that sales team and channel partners experience and develop the appropriate sales tool (e.g., presentation, email content, one-pager, video, solution brief, compliance brief, threat research) to aid the sales process.
Sales and partner training – Define and create multimedia training content that can be used to accelerate the on-boarding process for sales personnel and channel partners (via partner portal).
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with at least 5+ years of experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Fluent in cybersecurity – you can explain the difference between policy and threat, and between malware and tools, tactics and procedures
- Excellent storyteller – you can capture the audience’s imagination and own the room
- Experienced media spokesperson – address any question and find a way to tell a story about your business
- Initiative – take action when you see something that needs to be addressed
- Customer first – addressing the needs and concerns of the customer will drive revenue and brand affinity
- Imagination – you can see where marketing needs to go when the company is forging a new path
- Provocative – you aren’t afraid to take a contrarian point of view and form a thesis to substantiate it
- Desire to win – you come to work every day to win and help the team succeed
Other jobs like this
Director of Application and Product Security (Remote)Application security CCPA NIST Penetration testing Privacy Product security Risk management SDLC Strategy Vulnerability management
Career development Flex vacation Health care Medical leave
Head of Security OperationsAutomation EDR Incident response Linux Monitoring SIEM Vulnerability management Windows
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Salary bonus +2
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs