What You’ll Do
Are you interested in hunting down malicious actors in massive data sets, and large customer bases? The new team member will help design and implement new ways of identifying and tracking down threat actors infection vectors by collaborating with highly skilled machine learning experts, reverse engineers and security community. If you want to be able to protect millions from malware, fraud, phishing attacks, and future threats: this is your opportunity.
- You have previous experience leading the effort in conducting research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of data sources.
- Can guide the development and update of threat intelligence collection and management systems.
- Have a background in developing and updating policies, procedures and standards surrounding threat intelligence collection, usage, dissemination and storage.
- Can provide quality control over team products; assist with drafting, editing, critiquing, and proofreading threat intelligence.
- Provide independent critical thinking to diagnose and analyze threat intelligence data and provide detailed context and recommendations on response and remediation
Who You’ll Work With
The Threat Intelligence Team is composed of highly skilled individuals who are comfortable working in a dynamic and technically challenging environment. Part of this work includes researching malware, attack and exploitation methods in order to generate Indicators and signatures for alerting within both products.
Who You Are
The Threat intelligence Lead is responsible for the day-to-day Threat Intelligence operations, to include collections management, analysis standards & quality control, and dissemination of finished products to various product teams.
- You have 3 + years experience leading high functioning teams
- Prior experience and proven track record of leadership
- Prior experience in a Security Operations Center
- Data Mining and interpretation skills
- Prior experience with SIEM products
- Knowledge of operating system internals including Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Prior knowledge or experience with Malware detection or remediation
- Scripting or programming experience in Python or Go
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues
- Attention to Detail
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.