What You’ll Do:
We have an exciting Security Consulting Systems Engineer role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a real passion for delivering extraordinary technology and services that protect our customers from the network to the endpoint to the Cloud. As part of your DNA, you are an aggressive, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that improve Cisco’s opportunity within the customer environment, position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for Cisco’s Security Architecture, articulate Cisco’s product and business strategies, and build the demand that makes deals happen
Check out to details:
- Serve as the subject matter expert in Cisco Security Solutions
- Provide mentorship and assist account teams within the territory in building solutions to address specific customer security needs
- Work with technology experts to help them position Cisco’s security solutions effectively against competing offerings.
- Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities
- Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
- Understand and articulate Cisco’s architectures and services within Security technologies
- Build, present and document technical solutions
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
- Drive identified major account opportunities (i.e.
- technical consulting, upper level management presentations, and Cisco technology solutions) while allowing local account team to maintain long-term ownership
Who You’ll Work With:
In this role as Security Consulting Systems Engineer, you will provide mentorship and assist account teams with in the territory in building solutions to address specific customer security needs. In this position you will be working with technology experts to help them position Cisco’s security solutions effectively against competing offerings.
Who You Are:
- First years of technical sales or pre-sales experience with Security specialization experience with IDS/IPS, AV, Firewall, Advanced Malware Protection technologies is ideal
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent highly preferred
- Pre-sales experience required
- Successful quota achievement
- Consistent record or managing and winning technical and high value IT security projects
- Experience of administering Unix/Linux systems, low-layer (packet-level) IP networking and have a thorough understanding of network security
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and social skills
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not need day-to-day management
- Desirable experience including press experience, delivering training courses, prior experience with Cisco/Sourcefire security technologies, experience with programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl or C
- CCIE Security, CISSP highly preferred
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Cyber security market knowledge ideal
Why Cisco Security:
Cisco Security – Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry’s most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco’s threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched transparency, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum — before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) – GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂