As a member of the security team at GitLab, you will be working towards raising the bar on security. We will achieve that by working and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide guidance on security best practices.
The Security Team is responsible for leading and implementing the various initiatives that relate to improving GitLab’s security.
- Evaluate and Implement Threat Intelligence technologies and toolsets
- Collect and analyze threat intelligence reports covering new threats, vulnerabilities, products, and research
- Conduct deep-level analysis of malware, including how it is developed, functions, and is employed
- Author threat intelligence reports, driven by our security operations team’s own incidents, analysis, and adversary engagements
- Evolve monitoring operations by extracting data from threat intelligence and create new content, signatures, and understanding of adversary TTPs
- Analyze event feeds and collected malware over long term to trend and correlate
- Investigate impact to customers to determine whether new detections or compromise notifications are necessary
- Screen security candidates during hiring process
- You have a passion for security and open source
- You are a team player, and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You are a great communicator
- You employ a flexible and constructive approach when solving problems
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Capable of conducting threat research focused on nation state, criminal, or other malicious activities
- Ability to triage and handle/escalate security issues independently
- Ability to conduct security architecture reviews and make recommendations
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Please view the compensation range for this role at the bottom of the position description.
To apply for this job please visit about.gitlab.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂