Our Cyber Security experts help clients in performing risk assessments by identifying and evaluating digital threats and by showing how these could affect the company.
Become a member of our Cyber Security team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Help our clients assess and improve the effectiveness and quality of their information security, as part of interdisciplinary teams of specialists working on advisory projects in the area of cyber security
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective across different industries
- Advise high-level executives and hands-on technology practitioners to bring meaningful, strategic change in the sphere of cyber security
- Develop project plans to help ensure that project timelines and deliverables are completed on time
- Design Cyber Security architectures and configurations
- Check networks and operating systems and/or perform penetration tests
- Implement IT security configurations and create policies
This is what makes you successful
- University degree in information technology or (business) computer science
- 2- 4 years of professional experience in information security or in a technology-related field; preferably in a consulting company
- Strong technical and consulting skills as well as knowledge base in operations, enterprise networking, systems evaluation or architecture
- Used to delivering high quality services under thight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both written and verbal)
Your future team
Together with your team, you work on interesting projects regarding Cyber Security Solutions and support our national and international clients.