Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN-NetSPI provides a variety of server, network, and application penetration testing services. Our Penetration Testers (Security Consultants) have the opportunity to apply their creativity, business knowledge, and technical skills on a daily basis using new and innovative tools/techniques in a collaborative environment.
A day in the life of a NetSPI pentester:
- Perform web, mobile, and thick application penetration tests
- Perform external, internal, and wireless network penetration tests
- Create and deliver penetration test reports to clients
- Collaborate with clients to create remediation strategies that will help improve their security posture
Other important tasks you’ll partake in:
- Research and develop innovative techniques, tools, and methodologies for penetration testing services
- Help define and document internal, technical, and service processes and procedures
- Contribute to the community through the development of tools, presentations, white papers, and blogs
The experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Application Security and/or Penetration Testing
- Familiarity with offensive toolkits used for network and application penetration testing
- Familiarity with offensive and defensive IT concepts
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows administration
- Up to 25% travel
If you have any of the below, that would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or IT
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, C, C++, Java, and C#
- Knowledge of network protocols and design
- Strong communication and writing skills
- GXPN, GPEN, OSCP, CISSP, GWAPT or similar certifications
NetSPI is a fast-growing, dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in the North Loop of Minneapolis. As the leader in vulnerability orchestration and security testing, we’re continually growing, and we pride ourselves on keeping absolutely current and cutting-edge in everything we do.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂