Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
The Security Analyst (Digital Forensics and Incident Response) works in collaboration with all security resources and management to ensure proper coordination and mitigation of identified incidents. Vulnerability first response, threat hunting and automated workflows are also part of the mandate. Moreover, the candidate will take complete ownership of incident response operations, delegate responsibilities and coordinate all actions with stakeholders, including management. This is a key position in the global security operations team.
- Lead incident response activities before, during and after incidents;
- Act as a central point of contact within Ubisoft during incidents;
- Coordinate with other teams, and assign responsibilities; delegate when necessary;
- Draft, review and communicate post-mortem reports to stakeholders;
- Lead internal investigations (local and corporate headquarters) in accordance to established policies;
- Leverage legal, compliance, and privacy experts as needed to consult and advise on actions regarding regulatory aspects of incidents;
- Participate in the implementation of a complete set of incident response workflows, including automation and vulnerability response;
- Provide expertise and lead efforts in incident prevention: coordinate with other teams to set forth measures that have for objective the reduction of incident occurrences;
- Prepare scenarios, and test procedures regularly with internal teams;
- 10% to 40% Threat Hunting, Projects and other opportunities;
- Identify operational risks and bring them to an acceptable level for management;
- Collaborate in all aspect of threat intelligence activities including threat hunting, malware analysis and forensics;
- Develop, maintain and document operational analysis processes;
- Carry out other related duties.
- GCFA, OSCP, CISSP, SANS or other major cybersecurity certifications are assets;
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences or any related discipline.
- 4+ years as Digital Forensics Incident Response analyst and/or Cyber Threat Intelligence analyst;
- SIEM (Splunk preferred);
- Endpoint security with EDR experience;
- IDS, DLP mechanisms;
- Memory image analysis;
- Forensics timeline tooling;
- PICERL approach;
- Technical synthesis;
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Interpersonal and interdepartmental negotiation skills.
- English language is required (oral/written);
- French language is an asset.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂