Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For more information about Bay State visit our website, connect with us on LinkedIn, or follow us on Twitter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Analyst to join our team.
· Serve as a Cybersecurity service provider analyst for an infrastructure program supporting a DoD client.
· Assist with monitoring, analyzing, detecting, and responding to Cyber events and incidents under supervision.
· Assist with supporting dynamic Cyber defense and delivering operational effects, including intrusion detection and prevention and situational awareness.
· Create, tune, and compile metrics of all security devices and documentation of processes and procedures.
· Identify security issues and risks and then develop mitigation plans.
· Work in a 24/7 security operations center (SOC) environment at an Indianapolis client facility, including maintaining direct contact with client management to provide analysis and trending of security log data from various security devices.
· 3+ years of experience with incident handling, forensics, sensor alert tracking, or Cybersecurity case management
· Experience with Cybersecurity tools, including ArcSight, ACAS, or equivalent SIEM tools
· Experience with Cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies
· Experience with network ports and protocols
· Experience with log review and analysis
· GCIH or CEH required
· DoD 8570 IA Baseline certification for IAT Level II or Level III (Security+ CE, CISSP, etc.)
· Experience with penetration testing using Burp and/or Metasploit Professionsal
· Experience in security auditing (Network penetration, testing, Web App penetration testing, secure code review.
· Candidate must be a US citizen
· 1+ years of experience in a SOC (preferred)
· Recent DoD Experience
Education: HS diploma or GED
Benefits: Full-time employees (permanent or contract employees who are employed for a term greater than 6 months) are eligible for benefits including time-off benefits, such as vacations and holidays, and insurance and other plan benefits.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Bay State Computers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law