A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
The Capgemini Operational Technology (OT) Security team has been established for over 14 years providing consultancy services to our customers in order to help them understand the existing security posture of their OT environment identifying where potential gaps or vulnerabilities exist. Our team then works with our customers to intro
Due to growing customer demand, we are currently looking to recruit a Cyber Security Consultant to join our team of Consultants and Engineers who will share their experiences of working in a rapidly changing, and prominent, area of business in order to take your career to the next stage.
Conduct consultancy and project management assignments in the field of Operational Technology (OT) Security to help customers mitigate the risks of vulnerabilities in their OT environment. This candidate should have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interact with others from the executive level down to highly technical analysts in structured and unstructured situations.
- Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment (including offshore environments)
- Conduct system and network security compliance assessments to assess vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Develop OT policies and procedures to help customers reduce the risk of a security breach at an installation, and sustain OT security
- Conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures to ensure on going protection against security incidents
- Remediation of OT to close gaps and ensure compliance with policies and standards
- Provide general OT security advice to assist customers addressing OT security issues and ensure safe, continuous production operations
- Resolve customer issues
- Prior experience working in OT environments across a variety of verticals to include Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and/or related industries.
- Specialty in one or more of the following OT domains: Network Architecture, Inventory Gathering, Situational Review, Endpoint Protection, Policy & Governance, Standards, Education & Awareness
- Experience working in a consultant capacity or within an organisations OT environment to establish roadmaps to improve their current security posture and developing the functional/operational processes and procedures to support their mission.
- Prior experience leading an assessment or evaluation of an OT environment to include execution of the assessment, analysis of results, and formulation of a final report for dissemination to key stakeholders.
- Prior experience evaluating and assessing large organisations from the standpoint of OT.
- Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE etc.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards to include but not limited to the following; IEC 62443, NERC CIP, NESA, OG86.
- Any exposure to NID D would be advantageous.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.capgemini.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂