IBM Security is seeking a motivated Mobile Security Researcher to join Trusteer’s security research group. You will be directly in charge of researching and developing the newest and most advanced mobile Anti-Cyber solution, research and analyze the mobile threat landscape and come up with creative counter measures.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in C / C++ Development
- Profound understanding of operating system: Android/ iOS OR a Windows/Linux internals researcher who is passionate about making the transition to Mobile
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in Python development
- Experience in Java Android/iOS development
- Experience in malware / network analysis
- Experience in reversing mobile applications or Anti-Cheat
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂