Would you like to pursue your career in the security department in the role of Security Engineer, building and supporting credential management systems and applications ? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly specialized and professional environment?
We are looking for a motivated security engineer who:
• designs and implements applications in the wide area of PKI, smart cards, credential lifecycle management
• works with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations
• transfers requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• performs problem analysis and takes active part in providing 3rd level support.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You will be working in the Credential Management organization, in the User Credentials team. It focuses on designing, integrating and engineering secure and robust solutions in the area of internal user credentials. You will be working for various projects delivering for Credential Management.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• Hands-on experience in security technologies like PKI, certificate management, smart cards and products like Microsoft MIM, Gemalto IDPrime
• Experience in engineering solutions on Windows platform (Powershell scripting, MSI packages)
• Experience in .Net development, GitHub source control, tSQL is beneficial
• Broad knowledge of Windows-based ecosystem (Windows OS, IIS, MSSQL, Active Directory)
• Fluency in at least one of security domains (Identity and Access Management, Security Architecture and Engineering, Software Development Security, Security Operations, Security Assessment and Testing, Communication and Network Security)
• Experienced in IT security that goes beyond academic theorems, but rather than that, translates to practical implementations, that are robust but user friendly at the same time
• Self-motivated, creative person who takes end-to-end responsibility for appointed tasks and can drive own deliveries
• A proven team player able to work in a collaborative way across organizations, teams and projects
• Fluent in English.