Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner’s consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The infrastructure security architect is responsible for leading the development of information security architecture and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented to meet Company security standards and framework.
The Day to Day
- This person will be accountable for securing Company information by identifying infrastructure security requirements, planning and testing security controls and procedures.
- The role of security architect is to be business customer facing and to play an active role in transforming the Company infrastructure security through designing and implementing security technologies across the WM enterprise.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work closely with other architects, engineers, and vendors to design secure, highly available production environments.
- A highly disciplined and methodical approach to all tasks is essential to the position.
- Creative security solutions to traditional problems are not only encouraged, but they are required of the position.
- The architect must possess a broad level of experience with technical engineering and design.
- They also must be able to manage very dynamic environments and can adapt quickly to technology changes at a moment’s notice to provide quick detailed solutions with little or no supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- One Security certification is required (GSEC, GISF, GPEN, GCIH, GCIA or equivalent).
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Information Security Experience implementing security best practices, architecture and security management.
- Security frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence and governance.
- Demonstrated and strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems, MAC OS, Linux OS and their security technologies / strategies, Enterprise virtualization solutions like VMWare, Messaging, DNS, DHCP, VoIP etc. Experience with implementing resource access, identity, and access management (e.g., public key infrastructure – PKI, OAuth, OpenID, SAML, SPML).
- Demonstrated knowledge of how traffic flows across the network (e.g., Transmission Control Protocol [TCP] and Internet Protocol [IP], Open System Interconnection Model [OSI], Information Technology Infrastructure Library, current version [ITIL]).
- Experience with enterprise mobility solutions, cloud technologies and security.
- Proven implementation of enterprise security tools such as DLP, process monitoring, logging, application whitelisting, encryption, anti-malware, etc.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
To apply for this job please visit hbocareers.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂