Amazon — a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. We want security engineers, who will help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon’s evolution from web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that’s part of our DNA. We do this daily by solving complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history, and the good news is that we’ve only just begun. Every day is Day One at Amazon!
We are seeking an exceptional Security Engineer to join our innovative, high-energy India Information Security team who wants to help secure Amazon and its subsidiaries. If you’re passionate about Information Security, have exceptional technical depth in Application and Cloud Security assessments and want to join a large scale, fast-paced organization with global impact on millions of customers, then we’d like to talk to you.
We’re the team that conducts Amazon subsidiary security assessments during acquisition and then help to raise the security bar after the business is acquired. Our team consists of experts in Application Security, Cloud technologies, Identity and Access Management, and Network Infrastructure Security. We are passionate in our desire to secure Amazon’s environments and protect our customers’ trust; unflinching in our resolve to hold the security bar high.
· Experience with service-oriented architectures and web services security.
· Well versed in application security, infrastructure security, business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
· Technical knowledge in at least one security domain such as engineering, system and network security, authentication or security protocols.
· 5+ years of progressive experience on high performance security teams
· Hands-on knowledge of information security technologies such as security design review, threat modeling, risk analysis, and software testing techniques
· Strong information security risk-based prioritization abilities
· BA/BS in computer science, information security, related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· Experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT security effectiveness and consistency.
· Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
· Information security professional certifications encouraged (SANS GIAC, CISSP etc.)
· Experience architecting, securing, and operating Amazon Web Services
· Excellent written communication skills, with a focus on translating technically complex issues into simple, easy to understand concepts
· Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂