FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The FireEye Mandiant Consulting Strategic Services team ensures the long-term success of our clients by providing talented, passionate and specialized security consulting expertise. We are looking for motivated consultants with strong customer service skills to help our clients assess, design and build effective security programs. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills and experience in security governance, security risk management, security operations, and/or cyber incident response programs.
- Provide guidance on building and/or maturing information security programs and the implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
- Implement and/or assess existing security controls
- Provide knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, information technology or related technical discipline
- Minimum one year of professional information security experience
- Basic understanding of security frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, HIPAA/HITECH, or PCI DSS Fundamental understanding of networking, including TCP/IP protocols and network topology
- Fundamental understanding of operating systems, including Windows and Linux
- Basic understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Linux and network equipment
- Basic understanding of the components that comprise a successful information security program
- Basic knowledge of tools used in penetration testing, security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis or other areas of security operations
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Ability to successfully interface with clients and manage expectations
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a clear and concise manner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.