Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
The ethical hacker helps manage and reduce security risks on activity domains at Ubisoft (IT, HR, gaming, online services, etc.) by performing vulnerability assessments and security testing. He/she provides technical security expertize to report security weaknesses and recommendations to all internal clients.
- Analyze security aspects of various projects via performing vulnerability assessments activities (intrusion tests with or without internal documentation, testing security measures implemented during development);
- Validation of the implementation of security recommendations with developers and project teams;
- Participate in security reviews of pre-production and production projects to evaluate potential risks to Ubisoft infrastructures;
- Provide security guidance based on potential risks from an attacker perspective;
- Assist in the creation and deployment of security tools, policies and workflows implementing industry best practices at Ubisoft;
- Carry out all other related task.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences or any related discipline;
- Security certification in ethical hacking/intrusion tests (GIAC GPEN GWAPT, CEH, or OSCP).
- 3+ years in information security field or relevant experience;
- 4+ years in technical hands-on on at least one of the following topics: Microsoft security, Network security, Linux security;
- Solid experience on key concepts: TCP/IP stack, routing, Web-based infrastructures, Firewalls;
- Hands-on experience on intrusion testing/vulnerability assessments methodology and standards on complex infrastructures/large networks;
- Hands-on experience on most of the following tools and concepts: SQL injection, cross-site scripting, buffer overflow, metasploit, burp suite, nessus, mbsa, privilege escalation, reverse shell, soapui, reverse-engineering, wireshark/tcpdump, wmic;
- Programming/scripting experience (Powershell, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl).
- Methodic and result-oriented
- Ability to build threat models
- Adapt quickly to change
- English language is required (oral/written); French language is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP or similar technical framework)
- General knowledge of security frameworks/standards (e.g. ISO 27002, PCI compliance, NIST/DISA guides)
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂