We are looking for candidates who are passionate about interacting with customers and partners to bring Check Point’s best of breed security solutions to the business market.
- Entry level position providing pre-sales technical support in the designated geography of responsibility
- Provide support to Check Point Channel/Account Managers and Strategic Check Point Customers, developing POC’s & architecting revenue-generating services in order to influence sales
- Conduct technical meetings with customers and partners to highlight our products and solutions. Perform design work for partners and resellers
- Conduct technical pilots and competitive reviews
- Hold on-going education sessions with our partners
- Perform limited post-sales support
- Willing to relocate to any major US city
- Willing to travel for face to face interview
- Tentative start date of February 3, 2020
- Willing to travel to Tel Aviv for sales and technical training on February 9, 2020 (8-week training program)
- BS/MS Degree in Business Administration/Computer Science or equivalent technical certifications
- 1-2 Experience in ISP Support, Help Desk Support or related networking position
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system Solaris, Linux or Windows 2000 Administration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, and security protocols – a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer diplomacy skills and problem ownership
To apply for this job please visit careers.checkpoint.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂